Thursday, May 28, 2009

They got the beat

For Memorial Day weekend I decided to jump in the Jeep and head to Vegas for the second time this month to see my family. We spent the weekend watching movies, playing cards, swimming and above all, playing DDR on Wii the right way. First Bren and I discovered how much easier it is to get an A through teamwork. He did the hands while I did the steps. We dominated. Next we discovered how much more entertaining it is to mimic the backup dancers rather than actually dance. Here's a video of Bren, Brody and Devin rocking it to "We Got The Beat."

It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks again McLeod family!!!

3 comments:

The McCain's said...

Very impressive! They DO have the beat! I noticed Caitlin did not post any video of her performance!

Jenny said...

Um, can you edit out my terrible witch cackle? I couldn't really enjoy it with my annoying voice laughing. It was a good time though. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love your laugh! Never stop!