Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 1: shopping and a throwdown

Being back at home is never boring. Today I slept in, ate banana chocolate chip pancakes that Abby made, went shopping, had dinner with the whole family, then instilled a brand new Thanksgiving tradition. Continue on if you want details...
Since Mitch is now bigger than me, he automatically assumes he now rides shotgun. But how wrong he is.

Add Image
Lunch at my favorite cafe.
Then shopping.
ANOTHER Mizzou hat? I'm beginning to worry about this kid.
I told my mom this is her new default picture for facebook. She didn't go for that. Good thing.
Professional shopper at age 11.
Then we headed to target. Abby and I renewed our love we share for the notebook aisle.


Ok, now for the important stuff. We began a new Thanksgiving tradition tonight. It's called the Pie Throwdown. It's kind of a spin-off of the food network show, Throwdown with Bobby Flay, except way better. Here's how it goes:
Step 1:The night before Thanksgiving my mom and I will each make a pie.
Step 2: Thanksgiving day/ Judgement Day begins. Select family members will taste each pie, unaware of who made which one.
Step 3: I win.
We made several videos tonight documenting this monumental moment in McCain family history. I voted this the most entertaining video and therefore posted it; however, please don't judge my mom. Or tell her I posted this. Thanks.

I think my family is hilarious.

1 comment:

Andino said...

I think your family is hilarious too.