Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet Apt. 101

Ok, I'm a little behind. Let's catch up.


Apartment 101 bonding day. We "hiked" Squaw Peak. And we looked good doing it.
Now for a quick synopsis into the life I am currently living and the people who make it worth living:

Meet Hannaha Rachel Allen. Currently, the only pictures I have of her are blurry; however, despite the blurriness, it is perfectly clear how awesome she truly is. Hannaha enjoys locking herself in her room, studying accounting, hiding my things, occasionally watching One Tree Hill, spying outside her balcony, watching musicals and people who have absolutely no sense of humor.


Next comes Nicole Michelle Terril. Who knew Nicole has so many hidden talents? Sewing, cooking homemade salty bagels, finding things in her not-so-clean room, cleaning bathrooms, playing the violin, clogging, saying quotable things and the list goes on. Nicole is always happy even when she shouldn't be, as evidenced in this photo.


Introducing "The Other Roommate." She doesn't sleep here, but she's always welcome. Amberber Rogers is a liar and a thief. Though you shouldn't believe anything she says, you're always allowed to laugh hysterically. And you will. Amberber is full of love and hate. At 5'4, she's quite the perfect little bundle of joy.


Driving in the Jeep always makes for a good time.

What a happy family we make.

Yes, I know I am only halfway through September, yet ever since the first week of school I continually tell myself I am already halfway through this semester. I'm not sure why, though, because I have high hopes for my junior year at BYU. Excellent new roommates, excellent new classes and an excellent new ward should all make for an excellent new semester.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

WHY has no one commented on this? Most likely, after reading this, people are just speechless... with pity? No, probably jealousy.

You think you know me...

brooketolman said...

you guys are cute. i miss living close.