Monday, September 29, 2008

Discoveries made in the library

I've discovered why accountants are notorious for being boring. They can't help it. If my days were full of the stuff they do (which currently they are), I would have absolutely no personality plus I'm almost positive I would have scars on my wrists from where I cut myself. It's that bad. I don't know why I'm even learning this, I'm just going to end up hiring an accountant anyway. I'll be sure to bring them cookies and cards so they can have some form of happiness in their life besides balance sheets and statements of flowing cash.

I've also discovered why I have a blog. My theory is that I'm subconsciously protecting myself from becoming a politician in the future. Someone somewhere will dig this thing up and find some kind of something to hold against me, thus ruining my career and my reputation.

We'll see what another two hours spent in the library lead me to. This is what happens when I study "The Language of Business," aka: Accounting 200.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I do cut myself sometimes, but am I boring?????