Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello Fall, I'm not sure I missed you

I'm really glad I'm not Fall, because I wouldn't want to compete with Summer. Though I admit I enjoy the colorful leaves and the cool breezes, Summer has my heart. Considering my somewhat low expectations, I thought it may help to make a list of the things I love about Fall.

Fall Loves:
  • Carmel apples
  • Hoodies
  • Being a student again (this is kind of a love/hate situation)
  • The mountains tie-dyed in red, orange and yellow
  • General Conference
  • Football games (ehhh for like the first half)
  • A new start
  • Seeing friends from winter semester back on campus
  • Halloween and all such activities
  • I get to see my family twice this semester
This list was harder to create than I expected. Nevertheless, I welcome you, Fall. Winter, however, you stay away.

I'll try and post pictures of my life festivities soon for all of those two people who are interested. In the meantime, go jump in a pile of leaves.

2 comments:

The McCain's said...

I am one of the two! Right? I like climbing into bed in warm jammies on cooler evenings. And riding the motorcycle. Add those to the list.

Love, Mom

brooketolman said...

Fall has my heart, there is no better season. You forgot to add my birthday to your list. Who doesn't like to celebrate my day of birth?