Sunday, April 5, 2009

Will I regret this post in the morning?

I promise I'm not normally one of these girls. (At least I don't think I am.)

On our five-hour drive to Logandalevilletonchesterfield, Nevada this weekend, I discovered my future wedding song:

"At the Beginning" by Donna Lewis and Richard Marx --- Yes, it is from the movie Anastasia. I am not ashamed. It may all spring from my childhood crush on Dimitri. The best line - "In the end I want to be standing at the beginning with you." It's beatiful, listen to it.

FYI: This does not mean I have my wedding colors picked out, nor does it mean I have my temple date set. I swear.

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

No, you won't regret this post. I LOVE Anastasia!!!! :)

I never had my color nor a song in line for the day, BUT I did call the temple while Pierce and I were dating without him knowing! Opps.