Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't need Nicole's permission to blog this.

Nicole and I went a little crazy with the camera tonight. We decided to do face masks around midnight and it's a good thing we caught this on film, because this is a memory we wouldn't want to forget. I decided to share it with all of the many followers of my blog despite Nicole's embarrassment.

Warning: Makeup is not present in any of the following pictures. Look at your own expense. And please don't judge me, but feel free to judge Nicole all you want.

I think clean faces is the last thing we should be worrying about.


Like our new shower curtain? Nicole models it so well.


We had a lot of fun, obviously.

"The sad part is, that's what our faces look like normally." -Nicole Terril


I love this moment: Nicole screamed, "We need to get closer!!" Then she put her arm around me and I started laughing hysterically even though I look like I'm crying out in agony.


TA DA! Squeaky clean. I expect a plethora of compliments on my glowing skin tomorrow, fyi.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your ponytail looks exactly like the one I wore in high school (are they coming back in?). The faces are glowing before and after!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Your blog is cute. You are cute. I am a fan.

Now we can be blogging friends. YAY!!!

Jenny said...

Where are all the pictures from you trip home? I need info!