Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Don't tell the Cardinals, but I think I'm bad luck. The first game I went to this summer we lost 13-2. Tonight against the Phillie's we lost 20-2. Ouch. It would be different if that were normal, but it's not. Good thing we only paid 10 dollars for those seats.

The best part about the night was the sky.

And pregame warm ups.


And Mitch sitting all by himself.
We went with everyone from Mitch's baseball team. They are all too cute and amazing little baseball players. I got my nachos supreme and even had a few sips of Abby's chocolate shake so I can't complain. Baseball games are always fun no matter who wins.
(I sound like an official loser now)

1 comment:

brooketolman said...

if i remember right, they lost when i went to the game with you and your dad last summer.