Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just thinking about life

I came across this quote as I was reading today. I applied it to my life in this blog (since it's my blog), but I think everyone can relate somehow.

"Don't ignore the impulses that come to you to rise above yourself into a higher and more beautiful world.
Growing up, getting educated, seeing the world, and almost everything that happens to you will push you toward saying to yourself: 'Oh, that was just a dream. That's not possible. I could never change that much.'
You can.
The Savior promised, 'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.'
He can and He will."
- Henry B. Eyring, To Draw Closer to God
Growing up...


Getting educated...

And seeing the world...


He hasn't only helped me, He's blessed me all along the way. I know this post is really selfish and appears to apply only to my life, but that's the only life I had to go off. Experience brings change, and Christ will help us make that change a good one and create something even better.

2 comments:

brooketolman said...

Cait your so swise...how did i get so lucky to have a friend like you in my life to make me think about things like this?? I miss our late night chats!

Jenny said...

Caity,

Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU! I look at these pictures and miss that little girl but am so thankful for the woman that you have become. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. You are the best!