Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The soundtrack of my summer

  1. Don't Stop Believin', Journey - If you don't like this song, I don't like you.
  2. If It Kills Me, Jason Mraz - He sings my feelings all the time. How does he do it?
  3. Poker Face, Lady GaGa - This song comes up everywhere I go. The only lyrics I know are pa pa pa poker face pa pa poker face. But that's all I need. And everyone looks cool when they sing this song without music.
  4. Small Hours, Matchbox 20 - I'm a little bitter this summer was the first time anyone told me how wonderful the movie Meet the Robinsons is. Go watch it.
  5. Everything, Michael Buble - To remember last summer.
  6. Where You Lead, Carole King - To remember two summers ago.
  7. 5:19, Matt Wertz - I just really like him. And everyone can resonate with this song.
  8. Let Love In, Goo Goo Dolls - I regularly have pandora playing at work and this song comes up inevitably every time.
  9. Walking in Memphis, Marc Cohn - His voice makes me want to be friends with him. If I had March Cohn's number, I'd probably call and ask him for advice all the time.
  10. Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes, Taj Mahal - It makes me happy. Love is simple.

No comments: