Sunday, December 21, 2008

The funny face game

I survived.

Finals, knee brace, airport. It's all over. My favorite part you ask? Probably finally landing in St. Louis and walking to the baggage claim to see my family waiting for me. First response: my mom starts cracking up - so hard, in fact, that she has to sit down. Then, when she can finally breathe again, she gets up, starts making fun of my walk up and down the baggage claim, then says, "You look like you have cerebral palsy." Thanks mom, I love you too and I'm so happy to be home.

I did the math. I've been home a total of 32 hours and have slept 18 of them. That's beautiful. However, considering my reputation with numbers, I wouldn't completely trust me with that calculation.

Here's a video to introduce the first night of Christmas break.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad your home safe! Sorry about the knee (Sabath breaker) Your dad told me! Tell him I am offended he has not answered my friend request on facebook! Love your guts